THANK YOUso very much to all of our Puppy Pals.
It is through your generosity that we can help defenseless animals find protection and love.
* CRC Global Solutions - 2,864 lbs of dry dog food.
* Jesse Mendel for plumbing work.
* Anonymous - Balance due on Back yard Fence in excess of
* Pam Zeringue
* L J Martins - Southland A/C and Heating- Electrical work
in the Lobby
* Randazzo's Restaurant - Gift basket for Ladies and Tramps
* Cleanse Medspa - Gift basket for Ladies and Tramps
* Saintly Skin - Gift basket for Ladies and Tramps
* Carol Ochello - Rotisserie basket for Ladies and Tramps
* Joan Delahoussaye - Numerous Hand Made Wreaths
* Skip and Beryl Johnston
* Triple BBB Construction Co. - Fixed the covering between the suites and the
* Flick Distributing
* Southwest Airlines Cultural Committee - Look at Pictures
under the Volunteer Tab
* Brenda Fenner - Restored pamphlet table for the Lobby
* Stuart Thrasher
* Southland Plumbing - Donated LSU Bath Tub
* Starr Morrison and Marianna Glass - Donated supplies from the Wish List
* DIVOTS FOR DOGS FOOD AND GIFT ITEM DONORS:
* DITTY BAG DONORS FOR DIVOTS FOR DOGS:
* HOWL-O-WEENIE FOOD AND GIFT ITEM DONORS
* PETCO - 27.5 cases (year to date) of canned dog food
* Sheila Northcutt Chiasson - Prepared and donated a
delicious special Thanksgiving Meal for our fur babies
* Sylvia Cureau - Hours of envelope stuffing for Barking for
* Terenia Guill - Making bags and draft busters for sale with
all proceeds going to Metairie Humane
* Anonymous - Changed leaking facet in Suites Building
* Kuranda Shelter Beds and/or Fleece Pads
Please watch the video by copying the following web address into your
browser to see examples of how much these beds and pads mean to our
fur babies. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvxuns8f71l8imu/Thank%20You%20%26%20Ask%20For% 20Shelters%20%28Jamie%20Script%201%29.mov?dl=0
GOODS AND SERVICES
PUPPY PALS 2019
We are in the process of researching our records, and talking to donors to obtain their approval to display their names to populate this page. Please be patient. If your name is not shown, please contact Jami at (504) 458-0531.